Tuesday, February 19, 2013

[Animation] 3D Short Film Animation

Three-Deimensional Animation

Short Film:

Fork Dancing

  • Your name and contact information : Hyeon I Son (flsltm@gmail.com) 714-788-9598
  • A description of each piece submitted including whether the work is personal or was created as a course assignment. : This is a short film of "Fork Dancing," I was inspired by Japanese song called, "Danjo dance" which Danjo means Boy and Girl in Japanese. The fun beat is where I tune out my Fork character to have its dance movement. It was difficult to count out how many turns of fork should swing its arms since there are two different beat of same song. So I choose to have the old song, and make it repeat during the film. This is first 3-D short film that I made with all of knowledge I have learned from Intro to 3D Maya course from Glendale Community College and this is what I did for final project turned in.
  • The date the work was completed: It was completed on 2011 December.



background song: 

男女 [Danjo] Song