Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Character illustration - Original Character

Character illustration:

Original Character, "Arkans"

  • Your name and contact information : Hyeon I Son (flsltm@gmail.com) 714-788-9598
  • A description of each piece submitted including whether the work is personal or was created as a course assignment. : This is personal character design illustration, the tool I used is SAI, worked on computer. I was try to have a delightful of mysterious look of an Elf, but typically this is a snow Elf, I try to design a picture in the back that give she is stand out when it is dark at night. As snow elves are called, "walker of dark," I try to emphasize they only active in night times like an owl.
  • The date the work was completed: It was completed on 2013 Spring. (2013.2.19)

 

 

Youtube video of painting process